Okay guys, after my post about Split, I wanted to make a list of awesome plural folks with stuff for sale! So here’s a quick list of for sales and shop pages for plurals and plural-positive media! Please comment to let me know about more things to add to the list!
- Navelgazed’s Patreon: art and fiction
- Artists of the Desired Constellation: Paintings and such, but @1ff needs to make a shop page to more easily funnel money. :p
- got parts?, by ATW: a DID self-help book by a DID system. Awesome nuts and bolts.
- Cuckoo, by Madison Clell: autobio comics about having DID. Clell has since integrated, but she is awesome! And she probably has other work for sale on her site somewhere.
- Amongst Ourselves, by Alderman and Marshall: another DID self-help book, made by a DID system therapist and their wife, also a therapist. (Woo, queer plurals!)
- When Rabbit Howls and A Creature of Habit, by the Troops for Truddi Chase. The Troops have passed on, but their work remains! All of us who’ve ever criticized the medical model owe a debt to the Troops. Read and remember! (A Creature of Habit was published after they died. We haven’t read it, but we want to! It’s expensive due to being lavishly illustrated by the Troops’ paintings.)
- I’m Eve and A Mind of My Own, by Chris Costner Sizemore. Ms. Sizemore has also passed on, sadly, but she is also an inspiration to us all due to her fighting a hard legal battle to regain the rights to her life story. The Three Faces of Eve was inaccurate; please, read her books in her own words. (Also, handy because her system was quite different than how we think of DID systems now. Learn your history! Her papers are also a special collection at Duke)
- Ysabetwordsmith is singlet, but her Polychrome Heroics poetry series has a pretty awesome multi superhero, Damask! Ysabetwordsmith was also a huge help to us when we first started working in art. You can prompt and sponsor poems in her regular Poetry Fishbowls!
- @spacerobotcrew ‘s Etsy store, which includes great things like multi pride jewelry.
- Alien Shore, by C. S. Friedman, is by a singlet but apparently quite good in its depiction of a multiple!
- And of course, we, LB Lee, have a Patreon (for fiction, art, and comics), and ebooks and paper comics.
- @chocolate-oxygen is offering pay-what-you-want writing/fanfic commissions right now, in part to help start paying for DID-focused therapy! I don’t think she has any specifically multiplicity-related works available for purchase, but it’d still be money going to supporting (a) multiple artist(/s) 👌