- The con went very well. The entire trip cost us less than thirty dollars, thanks to Rogan selling well. Huzzah!
- We took all the photographs we needed of our childhood neighborhood, and I daresay we are now prepared for future comics set there. Well done, dears! (However, we did not get to visit Candle Cave. That's all right, Biff got a good hike, and regardless, we went in presuming it would be a bonus, not a given.)
- We got to see some people of our past, including a couple high school friends, and Dr. Drag. (Dr. Drag was our first therapist, though we have not had that sort of relationship in years. She has mentions on this blog, probably buried under the 'therapy' tag.) Their generosity allowed us to make this trip, and we are very grateful.
- Rogan finished Alter Boys In Love, but due to the printer's website being broken on Mozilla and some truly peculiar requests regarding our formatting, we have not managed to finish the order. We hope to complete that today.
- Due to the intense work schedule, and the emotional challenge of returning to our hometown, Rogan has been worn out. He will not be fronting for a bit, and Mori, Biff, Sneak, and I will manage things until he has rested up.
Thank you for your patience!